1. I start every day with a bike ride to the market for a fresh fruit breakfast or a ride up to the top of Doi Suthep for a fresh fruit smoothie with added sugar. I bring fill my 2 water bottles at home and by the time I reach the smoothie stall that is 10.9km up the Doi I have finished that water and can then SAVE PLASTIC by getting the smoothy ladies to fill my empty water bottles with awesome fruit smoothy!
2. Each week I do an adventure ride of between 80-200km. I do it at talking pace and its really fun.
3. Every night I hit up Maya Mall as downstairs they have a vegetarian buffet that sells oil free vegan rice dishes. Just ask them 'what is oil free tonight?'. They speak great english.
4. I drink enough water each day that Im pissing clear every 2-3 hours.
5. I go to bed around 9pm and get up about 5am and start work for an hour then jump on the bike. This routine keeps me SO lean and full of energy.